Free Classroom Aid PDF
Every month, we will send you information and resources, that will help with children struggling with symptoms that disrupt and challenge teaching and learning.
You will receive information covering topics like:
- Things done at home to improve learning potential
- Carbohydrate heavy diet and learning
- Sleep, or the lack thereof, and it’s affect on learning
- Brainwave dysregulation and it’s affect on learning
- The importance of structured schedules in neurological development
- Food sensitivities and learning
- Inflammation of the brain and it’s affect on learning
You can copy and paste this information to your parent newsletter. This information will help in the classroom.
There is no charge for our service. We only ask that you think of us when talking to parents about a struggling student with ADHD, anxiety, sleep issues or reading challenges.